Durham Lifting Ltd specialise in Lifting Gear and Safety Equipment, Service, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs and Testing. Maximising your company’s productivity of uptime and minimizing the cost of downtime. The Service Team are experts in applying systematic planning and review processes to drive continuous improvement in safety and productivity.
Should any of your equipment require maintenance or become damaged let one of our time served/experienced Maintenance Technicians perform an on-site inspection to ensure your company is adhering to all safety guidelines and regulations.
What we can supply you:
- Full all round service.
- Inspection and Preventative Maintenance Program.
- The ability to provide Bespoke designed and manufactured lifting equipment solutions throughout the UK.
- On-site certified equipment, ready for use.
- Corrective Maintenance, addressing safety and productivity issues capitalizing on improvement.
- New equipment installations.
- Modernizations, to prolong the service life of your equipment.
- Consultation Services, to uncover critical issues and guide on decision making to maximise the return on your investment.
- Project Planning.
- Electrical Testing – PAT Testing and Certified Electrical Inspections.
- An extensive range of electrical installations.
- Associate Members of LEEA
- Reports of Thorough Examination for either 6 or 12 months.
Recent Projects Undertaken by Durham Lifting Ltd:
COLUMN MOUNTED UNDERBRACED JIB CRANE C/W INTEGRAL PUSH TRAVEL TROLLEY AND ELECTRIC CHAIN HOIST
ARM LENGTH: 3000mm
HEIGHT TO UNDERSIDE: 3200mm
OVERALL HEIGHT: 3440mm
SLEW: 290 Degrees Manual
FOUNDATION: Counter Plate c/w Jib Fixing Bolts
HOIST MODEL REFERENCE: DMK Chain Hoist Model 132D
HOIST SPEEDS: 8/2.6 M/min
HEIGHT OF LIFT: 2.9 mtr
TRAVEL SPEED: Manual Push/ Pull Via Integral Trolley
POWER SUPPLY: 400/3/50Hz
CONTROL VOLTAGE: 48v
Suitable for Indoor Use