|Article No.||Size||Lifting Capacity 1st Layer Kg||Drive Group FEM||Rope Speed 1st layer m/min||Motor Power kW||Recomm. Rope Nom. Strength N/mm2||Rec. Rope mm||Rope Capacity 1st Layer m||Rope Capacity Total m||Weight in Kg|
- The electrically released spring pressure disc brake safely holds the load also in the event of a power failure.
- Powerful three-phase AC drives for multi-range voltage 380 – 420 V, 50 Hz or 440 – 460 V, 60 Hz. Motor type of enclosure IP 55, duty factor 40% ED.
- Electronic overload protection from 1000 kg lifting load as standard.
- The maintenance-free, oil lubricated gearbox has quiet running characteristics due to milled and ground gears with helical teeth.
- All parts with high-quality two component paint (RAL 5015, coat thickness approx. 120 μm), rope drum zinc-plated in addition.
- Standard rope drum of grooved design, with large rope capacity.
- Variable rope lead-in due to two rope attachment points (left and right).
- Increased operating safety due to 42 V contactor control.
- Complies with accident prevention regulations BGV D 8.
- Various drum designs e.g. extended for a larger rope capacity, special rope drums for operation with several ropes.
- Rope pressure rollers to prevent the unloaded rope from jumping off the drum.
- Adjustable gear limit switch for limiting the rope path in both directions.
- Slack rope switch for automatically stopping the winch when the rope tension eases or when the load is set down.
- Frequency inverter for infinitely variable speed control.
- External operation via cable/radio
- Other operating voltages
- Other motor protection
- Absolute or incremental encoder
- Pole-changing motors
- Special preservation
- In compliance with accident prevention regulations BGV C1, also available for application on stages and in studios. For determining the required rope length, please take into account that at least 2 to 3 windings must remain on the drum!
- BETA PROLINE winches are customized and made to order products that are only available on request.
Beta Proline Winch Technical Document – Click here