|Article No.||Size||Lifting Capacity 1st Layer Kg||Capacity Top Layer Kg||Lifting Speed 1st Layer m/min||Lifting Speed Top Layer m/min||Rope Diameter mm||Motor kW||Classification FEM/ISO||Useable Rope Length 1st layer m||Useable Rope Length Top Layer m||Weight Without Rope Kg|
- The electrically released spring pressure disc brake safely holds the load also in the event of a power failure.
- Powerful three-phase AC drives for multi-range voltage 380 – 420 V, 50 Hz or 440 – 460 V, 60 Hz. Motor type of enclosure IP 55, duty factor 40 % ED.
- Electronic overload protection from 1000 kg lifting load as standard.
- The maintenance-free, oil lubricated gearbox has quiet running characteristics due to milled and ground gears with helical teeth.
- All parts with high-quality two component paint (RAL 5015, coat thickness approx. 120 μm), rope drum zinc-plated in addition.
- Standard rope drum of grooved design, with large rope capacity.
- Variable rope lead-in due to two rope attachment points (left and right).
- The winches feature either direct or contactor control (incl. gear limit switch).
- Complies with accident prevention regulations BGV D 8.
- For determining the required rope length, please take into account that at least 2 to 3 windings must remain on the drum!
- Pfaff winches are not designed for passenger elevation application and must not be used for this purpose.
Beta Silverline Winch Technical Data – Technical Data – Beta Silverline Winch