Yale D85 “Heavy Duty” Ratchet Lever Hoist, Pullift, Ranging from 750Kgs to 10000Kgs.
- Enclosed housing with housing cover, hand lever and bottom block made from high tensile white malleable cast iron for overall rugged construction.
- The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain.
- The roller chain sprocket is made from heat treated chromium-molybdenum steel with precision machined teeth to ensure smooth chain movement.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- All models can be equipped with an overload prevention device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory pre-set to approx. 25 % ± 15 % overload.
- Free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Overload protection available as an extra
- Adjustable Chain end Stops, available as an extra