- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Stainless steel hand chains.
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
|Model||EAN-No. 4025092*||Capacity||Size||Beam Flange Width b mm||Beam Flange Thickness t max mm||Curve Radius min mm||Hand Effort at WLL daN||Weight Kg||Weight with Locking Device Kg|
|HG 500 A||*074711||500||A||50 – 220||25||0.9||3||9.7||16.2|
|HTG 1000 A||*074728||1000||A||50 – 220||25||0.9||6||11.2||19.2|
|HTG 2000 A||*074735||2000||A||66 – 220||25||1.15||7||18||26|
|HTG 3000 A||*074742||3000||A||74 – 220||25||1.4||7||35.4||44.6|
|HTG 5000 A||*074759||5000||A||90 – 220||25||1.8||9||51.8||62.3|
Dimensions: Click Here
Technical Data: Click Here
Available in Explosive Proof Version: Click Here