|Model||EAN-No. 4025092*||Capacity||Size||Beam Flange Width b mm||Beam Flange Thickness t max mm||Curve Radius min mm||Hand Effort at WLL daN||Weight Kg||Weight with Locking Device Kg|
|HTP 500||*054928||500||B||160 – 300||40||0.9||–||10.6||17.1|
|HTP 1000||*054935||1000||B||160 – 300||40||0.9||–||12||20|
|HTP 2000||*054942||2000||B||160 – 300||40||1.15||–||19.3||27.3|
|HTP 3000||*054959||3000||B||160 – 300||40||1.4||–||35.8||45|
|HTP 5000||*054966||5000||B||180 – 300||40||1.8||52.2||62.7|
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Stainless steel hand chains.
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
Technical Data – Click here
Available in Explosive Proof Version – Click here