|Model||Art.No. Free Wheeling Version||Art.No. Zinc Plated Version||Art.No. Stainless Steel Version||Capacity 1st Layer Kg||Capacity Top Layer Kg||Rope Diameter mm||Useable Rope Length 1st Layer m||Useable Rope Length max m||Lift per Crank Rotation mm||Required Crank Effort daN||Weight Without Rope Kg|
|MWS 150||635356||150||68||11||122||210||1 to 1||4||4||5.7||0.8||13||8|
|MWS 300||635363||300||166||6||32||44||1 to 7.4||10||5||15.9||1.8||21||7|
|MWS 600||635370||600||308||10||28||41||2 to 7.4||11||6||22.9||1.2||12||6|
|MWS 1000||635387||1000||587||11||20||27||1 to 17||27||9||51||3||25||5|
|MWS 1500||635394||1500||844||12||14||19||1 to 25.7||27.5||10||63||2.7||21||5|
Features and Benefits Included:
- Enclosed gear drive for protection of internal parts, even under tough working conditions.
- Spur gears on roller bearings, rope drum on plain bearings.
- Compact design.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles etc.
- They have a self-locking, anti-kickback and adjustable crank handle for fast lifting of smaller loads, resulting in lowest possible handle effort and rapid winding of the rope.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- They are suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -20° up to +40° C.
- Corrosion resistant version
These winches are not designed for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose. All Pfaff winches are supplied WITHOUT wire rope.
MWS Rope Winch Technical Document – Click here