|PSA-INOX Star Eyebolt||WLL kg|
Lifting point to be used as a anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s Insurance Association of the Building Industry).
- Penta-shaped, distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt. Marking: acc. to DIN EN 365 including statement for the number of load bearing persons (= 1 Person).
- Forged, material 1.4462, 100% electromagnetic crack inspected, with a good resistance against removing and local corrosion like pitting or selective corrosion, crevice corrosion, and stress crack corrosion in saltwater and high-chloride as well as in H2S containing medias.
- The material must not be used in the following environment:
- Indoor swimming pool atmosphere, especially at load bearing construction, without being constantly flushed by water or regular cleaned, if the malfunction leads to personal injuries. For example as a fixing of water slides or any other construction element (ISER-code of practice 831).
- Captive hexagon socket screw.
- Component is protected by patent: GM9402014, GM 9316475 and additional patents are applied.
Technical Data M12 – Click here
Technical Data M16 – Click here
Technical Data M20 – Click here