|Model||Pulling Force In Upper Layer daN||Lifting Speed with rated load m/min||Lifting Speed Without Load* m/min||Lowering Speed with Rated Load m/min||Rope Diameter||Usable Rope Length||Weight kg|
|1st Layer mtr||2nd Layer mtr||3rd Layer mtr||4th Layer mtr|
- Robust rotating piston motor with high starting torque, designed for operating pressures 4 to 6 bar.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of an air failure.
- Sensitive control by means of direct acting valves in the control switch.
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope, machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
- Control including 2.5 m hose and air coupler.
- Maintenance unit for main air supply pipe (pressure regulator, manometer, lubricator and support).
- To ensure faultless operation the compressed air supply must be filtered an oiled
- Available in corrosion proof version on request!
- To ensure faultless operation the compressed air supply must be filtered and oiled.
The concept is in accordance with the design of the model RPE. With 100% duty rating and an unlimited number of starts, the model RPA is ideally suited for heavy duty applications. It is insusceptible to contamination, humidity and aggressive mediums from the outside.
RPA Technical Document 1 – Click Here
RPA Technical Document 2 – Click Here