|Model||Pulling Force daN||Lifting Speed m.min*||Rope Diameter mm||Motor Perf. kW||ED at 120 c/h %||Usable Rope Length||Weight kg|
|1st Layer mtr||2nd Layer mtr||3rd Layer mtr||4th Layer mtr|
- Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
- Voltage 400 V/230 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for model RPE 10-6.
- Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
- Plain rope drum standard.
- The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
- Direct control or 42 V low volt age control (incl. push-button with emergency-stop and 2 m control cable).
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope, machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
- Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
- Single-phase A .C. motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 42 V low voltage control.
- Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (only in combination with low voltage control).
- Frequency converter for step-less speed control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
- Special design according to BGV C1 for theater stage applications available.
- Radio remote control
- Other operating voltages
- Stainless brake
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- When selecting the length of the rope please bear in mind that a minimum of 2.5 windings have to remain on the drum (approx. 1 m rope).
- Special design for wind energy as well as customised constructions on request. Also available as zinc-plated version on request.
Winches series RPE and RPA are designed explicitly for performance, efficiency and safety and offer many advantages and options. RPE‘s and RPA‘s extremely compact, practical cube design and universal rope lead-offs allow individual applications in almost any position and make them powerful aids for lifting and pulling loads. The winches are designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm, safety regulation BGV D8 (winch, lift and pull equipment) and, of course, the EC machinery directives. Every winch is factory tested with overload. The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the unit‘s serial-no. and an operating instructions manual which contains a manufacturer‘s declaration.
RPE Technical Document 1 - Click Here
RPE Technical Document 2 – Click Here
RPE Technical Document 3 – Click Here
RPE Technical Document 4 – Click Here