The T-Pak Adjustable fall arrest lanyard is suitable for Roof Work and Powered Access, offering increased security when compared with standard fall arrest lanyards, combining the flexibility of a full length fall arrest lanyard with the adjustment required for work restraint. By adjusting the length the lanyard can be used for work restraint applications such as protection when working in mobile platforms. Alternatively shortening the lanyard length can be used to reduce the potential fall, thus increasing the user’s safety. Durham Lifting Ltd recommend captivated auto lock karabiners for security, but other connector options are available.
- Adjustable Work Restraint and Fall Arrest Lanyard.
- Steel Auto lock karabiner complete with captive pin at each end.
- Adjustable from 1.3m to 2m including fittings.
- Supplied with clear user instructions.
- Individually serial numbered certification for traceability.
- Pocket Inspection Guide.
CE approved to EN355
TPA027 – PDF