- Range from 250kg – 10000kg
- Rugged Steel Body Construction
- Lightweight and Portable
- 360 Degree Handle Rotation
- Short Stroke and Low Lever Pulling Effort
- Easy Single-Hand “Freewheeling” Operation
- Drop Forged & Heat Treated Alloy Hooks
- High Quality Alloy Calibrated Load Chain
- Safe Reliable Twin Pawl Mechanical Brake
- Guaranteed Light Load Protection
- Heat Treated Alloy Steel Triple Spur Gears and Pinion Shaft
- Heavy Duty Chain End Stop
- Operating Temperature of -40°C to +50°C
- Proof Tested to 1.5 times Rated Capacity
- 5m Height of Lift as Standard but can be Chained to Exact Requirements
- Individual Spares Readily Available
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Load Chain
- Meets or Exceeds all International Standards
Hook Technical Data
|Capacity (Tonne)||Collar Measurements (mm)||Hook Thickness at Point Shown in Diagram (mm)||Hook Throat Opening (mm)||“EZ Check” Measurement (mm)|
The highly efficient twin pawl brake, works instantly when the operation is stopped and securely holds the load. Designed and 100% tested to hold a 5% load of the rated capacity. The bonded friction discs are free of asbestos and achieve highly efficient braking.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. This document clearly states the proof test at 1.5 times the rated capacity and the light load test of 5% of the rated capacity, which exceeds the requirements of the current applicable standard.
Durham Lifting only use the highest quality alloy, calibrated load chains in Grade 80 (T) or 100 (V). Also available with stainless steel load chain.
Drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks are furnished with heavy duty latch kits that fully engage into the nose of the hook offering maximum load security. The swivel hooks are attached to the yoke using high grade nuts & bolts allowing for complete inspection during any statutory inspection or written scheme maintenance. Recessed forgings offer full protection to the load chain anchor bolts on all our bottom hooks.
High performance premium quality grease allows the TLH11 hoists to be certified for use within a temperature range of -40°C to +50°C far exceeding the requirements of current standards.
All major components are heat treated and precisely machined to ensure long term smooth operation. High gear ratios keep physical effort to a minimum.
The TLH11 is finished in our high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection. Proof Load Tests: Every lever hoist is fully tested to 1.5 times its rated capacity.
Due to continual product development, dimensions, weight and specification may change without prior notice. Please check with a member of our Sales Team when ordering.