|VRS Starpoint||WLL kg|
Attention: DIN 580 standards do not allow lateral load lifts with eye bolts unless the eye bolt is positioned in the direction of pull – this requirement can be facilitated with RUD Starpoint Eyebolts.
- Star shaped design, a clear distinction from the DIN 580 eye bolt.
- Colour – striking fluorescent pink powder coating.
- Identification – Clear WLL indication for the most unfavourable load direction F (not
- permissible for DIN 580).
- Forged material 1.6541, high tensile and annealed, 100% electromagnetic crack detected
- according to EN 1677-1 and with a 4:1 design factor.
- If the VRS permanently to remain at the point of force introduction, it must be tightened with a torque of 5 Nm.
Technical Data M12 – Click here
Technical Data M16 – Click here
Technical Data M20 – Click here
Technical Data M24 – Click here