The WRAPPA sling is suitable for Scaffolding and was designed to provide scaffolders with the ability to create overhead anchors while building scaffolds. The WRAPPA can be attached to any suitable vertical scaffold tube. The colour coding clearly identifies that is has been placed correctly. It can be manoeuvred to the ideal height. Fall protection equipment such as fall arrest lanyards can be anchored to the WRAPPA and if subjected to impact forces it locks in position.
- Temporary Anchorage Sling for Scaffolders.
- Provides a quantified anchor point on a standard scaffold tube.
- EWL 0.5m
- Colour coded to ensure correct installation and use.
- Continuous polyester sling surrounded with a protective tubular sleeve.
- MBS 70kN
- Supplied with clear user instructions.
- Individually serial numbered certification for traceability.
- Pocket Inspection Guide
CE approved to EN566 and EN795