- The enclosed housing, hand lever and hand wheel are made from high quality aluminium.
- Low effort on hand lever.
- Due to precise needle bearings the hoist can be operated with little effort.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- The chain guide is cast into the body to ensure faultless chain movement.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Stainless steel load chains.
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195.
AL Ratchet Lever Hoist Technical Document – Click here