|Model||WLL Kgs||Chain Length mtr|
|Standard finish push||1250||3|
|Standard finish push||1250||6|
|Standard finish push||1250||9|
|Standard finish push||1250||12|
2000kgs and 4000kgs are available, please contact the sales team for more details.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Stainless steel load and hand chains.
- Chain container.
- Rubber buffers (shown in photograph on the right available as optional extra).
- Corrosion resistant version.
- Explosion proof version.
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position
All models of the Yalelift programme can be supplied with corrosion resistant features which include zinc-plated load chain and stainless steel hand chain as standard. Corrosion protection starts on the surface of components due to reaction of environmental influences. This affects the mechanical properties of the components, e.g. breaking load and total ultimate elongation. Many components are supplied in black (un-machined), bright (machined) or painted condition. This offers certain protection but after only a short period of time corrosion can begin. With the application of a protective coating, the development of corrosion can be reduced and delayed, thus extending the service life of the treated components.
Completely corrosion resistant units with either zinc-plated or stainless steel hand and load chains should be used in all conditions with increased requirements towards corrosion protection. Typical applications are in food processing (e.g. dairy, abattoir, etc.), chemical industries (e.g. paper, dye industries), farming and sewage treatment.
Available in Explosive Proof Version – Click here