Yale PT Ratchet Lever Hoist – Available in 800kgs, 1600Kgs, 3200Kgs, 6300Kgs.
1.5metre Standard lifting height, other lengths available on request.
- The proven stamped steel housing provides extremely low weight without limiting the reliability and sturdiness of the unit.
- The short hand lever is fitted with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
- All models can be equipped with an overload prevention device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory pre-set to approx. 25% ± 15% overload.
- All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195.
PT Technical Data – Click here