All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost step less adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5 tare of fered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Chain container
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.