|Model Capacity (t) Stoke (mm)||Capacity kN||Oil Volume cm3||Clsd. Height mm||Ctr. Hole mm||O/S dia. mm||Weight kg|
Due to the centre hole design a threaded rod can be placed through the hollow cylinders so that extremely high pulling forces can be achieved for applications such as pre-stressing of anchor bolts, removal of axle bushings, extracting tubes and with puller sets for general heavy duty pulling jobs.
Includes: saddle, mounting threads and female coupler half.
Basically, the applications are the same as for the single-acting hollow cylinders shown on the opposite page, but for this model range the return of the piston is done hydraulically by means of the second oil port. These double-acting hollow cylinders are used when the piston needs to be retracted quickly e.g. with high-cycle pulling applications.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Double-acting with hydraulic return.
- With large centre hole diameter.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heat-treated saddle.
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
- Stop ring prevents over travel of the piston up to full operating pressure.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- With inner and outer dirt wipers.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
- All cylinders with carrying handle, from model YCH-62/250 with 2 lifting rings.
On request we supply special hollow cylinders with pulling capacities up to 600 tons.
YCH Technical Data 1 – Click here
YCH Technical Data 2 – Click here