Yalelift Ultra Low Headroom Hand Chain Hoist complete with an integrated manual Push or Geared Trolley, ranging from 500kgs to 10,000 kgs.
This unit is an ideal choice when an even smaller headroom is required. The bottom block can be pulled almost against the beam flange.
The innovate Yalelift LH comes complete with a manual or geared trolley option, all units up to 3000Kgs are supplied complete with Single Fall Chain.
Product is Quick and easy to assemble.
Various beam widths are available. up to 300mm and is adjustable to fit a wide range of beam profiles.
- Anti-tilt and Anti-drop devices are fitted as standard
- Machined Steel Wheels mounted on Prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings, provide excellent rolling features.
- Corrosion Resistant Available
- Adjustable overload prevention device
- Chain Container
- Explosion protection.
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Available in Explosion proof version.