YLS/YFS hydraulic pancake Low Profile Cylinders – Ranging from 10tonne – 100tonne.
|Model||Cylinder Size Tonne||Oil vol. max. cm3||Stroke mm||Closed Height mm||Weight kg|
These compact hydraulic Pancake cylinders have been designed for general lifting and positioning jobs. They are a great Tool for basic maintenance applications, where high power, low height, portability and light weight are required.
Low-height cylinders are recommended for all lifting, pushing, levelling, pressing applications especially in tight working areas. These very compact hydraulic cylinders are designed for lifting and positioning jobs as well as all general maintenance applications, where low height, portability and light weight are needed.
These versatile cylinders are found in all industrial areas like steel mills, civil engineering, heavy construction industry, power plants, off-shore industries etc. Due to their shorts strokes flat cylinders should not be subjected to side loading.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Single-acting with spring return.
- Low height for tight working areas.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
- Model YL S-100/55 is equipped with two lifting rings model YFS-100/15 comes with a carrying handle.
YLS YLF Technical Data 1 – Click here
YLS YLF Technical Data 2 – Click here