Suitable for all loads which swivel and tilt.
Can be loaded in all directions with a 4:1 design factor. Swivelling under full load is permissible provided the inclination angle is not perpendicular to the screw – in direction.
Not suitable for permanent swivelling under full load.
- Can also be supplied with variable (vario) thread lengths.
- Easy assembly due to the single threaded tapping. High tensile, inspected suspension ring according to EN 1677-4.
- The surface is both pink powder coated and zinc plated. Patent 4336779-VARIO.
- Choose the attachment points in such a way that the introduced forces are accommodated by the work piece without being deformed.
- Make sure the bolting surface is plain.
- Ensure an appropriate bore depth to facilitate an optimal sitting of the engaging surface. Work piece material, at least 1.0037 (St 37).
- For light metals, nonferrous heavy metals and grey cast iron, the thread type allocation must be done in such a way that, the WLL of the thread type fulfils the requirements of the respective work piece.
- Owing to the presence of the ball bearing, in case of a single transportation procedure, fastening with a flat wrench according to DIN 895 or DIN 894 without using an extension is enough. Without a washer, the seat – engaging surface of the VWBG-V (D) must completely and evenly lie onto the surface of the work piece. Is the VWBG-V to be permanently loaded, it must be tightened with a torque of 10 Nm