Yale Aluminium Cable Pullers
Models Available: YO8, YO16, YO32.
Yaletrac Cable Pulling Machine, provides versatile lifting, pulling, lowering and tensioning . Compact and lightweight and have high strength aluminium bodies.
It has a light weight, compact, high tensile aluminium alloy housing with a large flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working position.
Units can be supplied with wire ropes at various lengths from 5metre to 50metre.
- Forward and reversing levers in tandem provide slim design and assure power transfer along the centre line.
- Overload protection is by a shearing pin in the forward lever. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle or operating lever. A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
- A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy, smooth installation of the rope.
- The parallel arrangement of the clamping system protects the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly. A long rope advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
- The large opening in the top of the unit allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with water, apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac is again ready for use.
|Capacity WLL Kg||Rope advance per double stroke in mm||Lever pull at WLL daN||Weight Kg|
|YO8||Base Unit Only Article No. 02409053||800||60||24||7|
|Y16||Base Unit Only Article No. 02409054||1600||60||30||14|
|Y32||Base Unit Only Article No. 02409055||3200||40||50||21|
- Longer ropes
- Storage box