Steerman HTJ Machine Lifting Hydraulic Toe Jack
Durham Lifting’s Steerman Hydraulic Toe Jacks are ideal when working in very confined spaces. Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel structures, and general engineering applications. These jacks are also ideal for use with a set of Steerman Skates.
Model: HTJ3, HTJ6, HTJ10
Capacity: 3000kgs – 10000kgs
- Lifting Capacity of 3, 6 or 10 tonne, on the head and the toe.
- Extremely low entry height of the toe.
- Operating lever rotates through 220o.
- Large stable base area.
- Carry handle for ease of handling.
- Chrome plated ram and pump piston.
|Model||Article No.||Claw Capacity kg||Head Capacity kg||Toe Height mm||Closed Height mm||Stoke mm||Weight kg|