Abtech HONOROPE-T Horizontal Lifeline
Durham Lifting’s Abtech HONOROPE-T Horizontal Lifeline is a simple and quick to install temporary horizontal rope system. The HONOROPE-T gives up to 5 users a safe temporary anchor system up to 25 meters in length. May be used in combination with lanyards or fall arrest blocks.
Conformance: EN-795 CLASS C
HONOROPE-T components are:
- Special Developed 25 meter long, very flexible, kernmantel rope, eyelet on one side through HoPress®.
- Stainless Steel Rope Vice Tensioner for rapid installing.
- Two pear shaped Scaffold Hooks (quicklock).
- Optional pulley block (for Fall Arrest Block) and bag to complete the kit.
- Max Span – 25 meters
- Max. 5 Users/System
- Maximum end loads 7,7 kN
- Rope – 16 mm kernmantel, static (art.no: R010.330.004)
- Eyelet in rope (1x): HoPress 16 mm (art.nr: R010.330.007)
- RVT (1x), SS, 16 mm (art.nr: R010.330.007)
- Scaffold Hook (2x), quicklock, type C734 (art.nr: R024.001.005)