RGA2 10mtr Web Fall Arrest
The RGA2 is used throughout the industry to provide semi-permanent protection in work areas, and is also used on lorry sheeting gantries in conjunction with a beam trolley (RGBT 1). For self-connecting to the block, it is recommended that the operative uses an extension strop (RGL4) in order to ease the task.
The RGA2 has a working length of 10m.
- Features: Fall Indicating Connector
- Web Material: 5mm Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
- Connector: Double Action, High Tensile Steel Alloy
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Max. Arrest Force: ˂ 6 kN
- Approx. Arrest Distance: 0.5m
- Size mm: L325 x W200 x D90