Spanset Atlas Full Body Safety Harness
The Atlas Harness is a 2 point full body harness designed for larger users and suitable for Steel Erection and Scaffolding. European Standards are currently based around testing using 100kg masses. The Atlas harness conforms to all aspects of the standard using both 100kg and 140kg masses. With a heavier duty construction, wider range of adjustment, front and rear attachment points the Atlas Harness is suitable for work restraint and fall arrest applications. Users selecting the Atlas Harness should ensure that all other components in their system are also rated for larger user. Durham Lifting Ltd can also supply a full range of suitable products and our Sales Team are happy to provide advice.
- Full body work restraint and fall arrest harness.
- Attachment points at front and rear.
- Adjustable at leg loops, shoulders and chest.
- Designed for users up to 140Kgs
- Stainless Steel fittings
- Re-in forced with substantial construction to provide support for larger users
- Supplied with clear instructions.
- Individually serial numbered certification.
- Ce approved to EN361