Tiger Fixed Jaw Beam Clamp with Shackle
Durham Lifting’s Tiger Fixed Jaw Heavy Duty Beam Clamp with Shackle with up to 90° side loading with no deration. Low headroom options available.
Conformance: Meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991
- Range from 1.0t to 15.0t
- Suitable for Pulling and Lifting at Angles Across the Beam
- Highly Flexible – for Lifting, Pulling or as a Semi-Permanent Anchor Point
- Beam Width Range 75mm to 457mm
- Quick and Versatile Rigging Point for Hoisting Equipment
- Up to 90° Side Loading with no Deration
- Evenly Distributed Loads Achieved Through Maximum Jaw Surface Area
- Operating Temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- Shackle Suspension Point
- 15° Cross Loading with no Deration
- Multi-directional Adjusting Screw Spindle Ensures a High Clamping Force to the Various Flange Sizes Within it’s Capacity
- 4:1 factor of Safety
NO reduction in working load limits when side loads applied:
No deration up to 90° has been established for Tiger BCF model clamps and applies only for overhead beam attachments. It DOES NOT apply when used for lifting beams.
We advise that structural calculations are carried out on all beams and supporting steel work by qualified engineering departments to ensure safe operation.
* 5:1 factor of safety is achieved in a vertical plane
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Durham Lifting Sales Team when ordering.