At Durham Lifting, we understand that productivity, safety and reliability is what creates sustainable value and helps businesses remain relevant and competitive.
Founded in 1996, our aim is to offer an extensive range of quality products and services at competitive rates while achieving and maintaining service excellence which surpasses our customers’ needs and expectations. Based in the North East, we are proud to say that we are specialists is safe solutions that provide peace of mind allowing you to focus on the core areas of your business.
Our core specialties include:
- Lifting Equipment our team Lifting Specialists work with you to design, manufacture, load test and certify standard or special fabricated lifting and lashing gear to suit your specific application
- Manufacture our facilities based in Teesside has a dedicated team of technical staff to offer complete manufacturing solutions and project management
- Testing & Commissioning in-house testing up to 2000 Tonne, we provide proof loading and destructive testing, quality control and commissioning in accordance with the appropriate standard
- Site Servicing service, preventative maintenance, repairs and testing
- Crane & Hoist Servicing 24 hour service, inspection and preventative maintenance
- Engineering Services our team of accredited engineers can oversee all facets of design, manufacture, testing and certification to deliver cost effective and practical solutions to engineering problems
- Technical Support we work with you to provide ongoing support and training. Durham lifting is one of the World’s leading, Independent Testing and Lifting Suppliers.
Durham Lifting has built its business around customer service and quality. The relationship that we have with our clients is paramount to our success.
Wilton, LV Shipping, MPI, Sarens, London Array Project, MOJO, Subsea, Reel, Strainstall, ALE, Able UK, National Oilwell Varco, Griffin Woodhouse Cleveland Bridge, Bridon & Schlumberger.
Working closely with our clients Durham Lifting has been involved in some of the World’s Largest Onshore and Offshore Lifting Projects.