The unique low headroom design combines the ability to lift loads with capacities up to 30t with state-of-the-art electronics, high accuracy and resolution of over 5000 divisions. Measured loads can be displayed with our Handheld plus digital display/controller or Windows PC Desktop Controller data logging software. A vast array of optional output formats are also available to include mV/V, RS-422, RS-485, utilising the ASCII, MODBUS, TRU and CAN-BUS protocols and analog outputs such as 4-20mA for connection to PLCs, Data Acquisition systems (DAQ) or other required instrumentation.
Usable cable length varies greatly, ranging from 10m/23ft to 1,500m/4900ft depending on output format.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low height
- Range from 1t to 30t
- High accuracy
- Lightweight and portable
- Accepts standard shackles
- Constructed from high strength alloy steel
- Huge range of output options
- Connects to Straightpoint data logging software
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Low headroom applications
- High accuracy suspended weighing
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case