Yale YH-10/150 Hydraulic Cylinder
Durham Lifting’s Yale YH-10/150 Hydraulic Cylinders are extremely robust double-acting cylinders which are especially designed for universal heavy-duty lifting and positioning applications as well as for industrial production and assembly jobs. The cylinders offer high pushing and pulling forces. The double-acting design assures a high piston retraction speed. Major areas of application are bridge building and civil engineering, off-shore, ship building, etc. They can also be used as power source in frame presses, stamping fixtures and other industrial uses where high pushing and pulling forces are required.
Capacity: 5-200 Tonne
Operating Pressure: 700 bar
Models Available: YH5/30, YH5/80, YH5/150, YH10/30, YH10/80, YH10/150, YH10/250, YH20/50, YH20/150, YH20/250, YH30/200, YH30/350, YH50/150, YH50/350, YH50/500, YH70/150, YH70/350, YH100/50, YH100/150, YH100/350, YH100/500, YH200/150, YH200/350, YH200/500.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Double-acting with hydraulic return.
- Long bronze piston guidings.
- Piston strokes from 30 up to 500 mm.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Double bronze bearing of the hard chromium plated piston.
- Metric mounting threads on cylinder housing, in the bottom of the cylinder body and in the piston rod.
- Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- Dirt wiper protects against dirt.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
- From model YH-30/200 with carrying handle.
- From model YH-50/350 with 2 lifting rings.
- Mounting threads
- Two female coupler halves
- Dust Caps
|Model||Cylinder Size Tonne||Capacity kN||Stroke mm||Closed Height mm||Weight kg|
|Description||YH-10/150 Yale Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Description||double acting 700 bar|
|Cylinder size, (t)||10|
|Oil volume max., (cm³)||218|
|Capacity Zug, (kN)||45|
|Pressure gauge||als Zubehör|
|Pressure relief valve||ja|
|Effective plunger area, (cm²)||14.3|
|Effective plunger area pull, (cm²)||6.4|